Online Marketing Trainee (f/m) // Wando Internet Solutions
Wando Internet Solutions GmbH is probably a company you haven’t heard about before. We build websites and create marketing campaigns in online advertising channels like Facebook, Google, Bing, Outbrain and Taboola to generate leads for our partners. To do this efficiently, we employ the power of technology. We build complex algorithms, automate processes and analyze all the data we can find.
We are a small, international team whose members can rely on each other. We produce high quality work in our specialization but want to continue to develop ourselves further as well. For that we need a new team member who is eager to learn, can crasp and realize new ideas quickly and who fits perfectly into our young and ambitious team.
- Planning and implementation of national & international online marketing campaigns
- Reporting, analysing and optimising of marketing activities
- KPI reporting: observation and control of KPIs (e.g. ROAS/ROI/margin)
- Maintenance and development of our business connections
- Concept creation for marketing materials – banners, texts, landing pages …
- Analysis of markets and competitors
- Great analytical and reporting interpretation skills
- Feeling very comfortable with numbers and MS Excel
- Structured, reliable, independent and at the same time team-oriented work ethic
- You are fluent in English
- Some experience in online marketing as well as a degree with focus on marketingare welcome but not a must
What we offer:
- Real work-life balance with flexible working hours during the week
- Immediate immersion in the online marketing sector – with our knowledge and marketing experience at your disposal
- Diverse projects with lots of room for creativity and with you in charge
- The chance to develop yourself further and upon successful completion of the
trainee programme the possibility of a permanent position
- Coffee flat rate and as much sweets as you can handle in our brand new office in Berlin-Schöneberg
We’re looking forward to your convincing application! Please send your CV, together with a short briefing about your person, to Susan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!