Online Media Buyer (m/f) // DCMN GmbH
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humour and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, Radio, Online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 95+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Kochi, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Kabam and Vestiaire Collective.
- Support our sales and account team with media plannings and forecasts for new and potential clients with a focus on digital marketing channels
- You are the point of contact between sales, strategy and the online team.Acquisition and negotiation of new media deals and cooperations with relevant online publisheres
- Takeover of existing online media contacts and cultivation of the relationship to relevant publishers
- You are in contact with national media sales houses and other media partners to ensure the best possible media deals for our clients in the online channel
- Interpretation and questioning the briefings in terms of reaching the goals and develop recommendations for campaigns based on briefings
- Planning, booking and controlling of online marketing campaigns, including invoice controlling
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with our media partner.
- Master or Bachelor degree in marketing or any related field or highly relevant working experience with a proven track record
- At least 3 years working experience in planning and managing marketing campaigns, e.g. as a media buyer, media planner or in the marketing position within a digital startup
- Excellent knowledge of all relevant online marketing channels and the related KPIs
- Practical work experience within a digital startup and / or in the field of marketing for digital brands
- Strong analytical and number skills – love to work with Excel
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Highly organized mind and attention to details
- Efficient and result oriented working style with hands on mentality
- Ability to work independently and to motivate yourself
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Performance driven mindset with an ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
What do we offer?
- An exciting position within an international team of top-performers
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- A great opportunity to improve your internet startup expertise and your communication skills
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin, packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit as well as a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
- Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision
- Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Gargi Mahapatra (firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 – 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the ‘Apply’ button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →