Online PR Manager (m/f) – Sweden // Visual Meta GmbH
Your mission at Visual Meta? As “Online PR Manager (m/f) – Sweden” you will be supporting and promoting the expansion of our shopping portal www.shopalike.se. As responsible person for our “influencer marketing” your work will have a major contribution on our search engine rankings and traffic numbers.
We are Visual Meta, a successful and steadily growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a great office in central Berlin, we run 19 online shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. We offer the professionalism of a big player and the company culture of a startup. Our vision? To become THE global service for comparison shopping.
How are we trying to achieve that? During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that moves in new directions and finds the best solutions for comparison shoppers. Every one of our more than 300 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that, actively shape the future of e-commerce and share our vision, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
- You play a key role in the further development of our Swedish platform
- You are responsible for the planning and execution of online PR campaigns
- You forge relationships with key influencers, bloggers and journalists to develop brand advocates
- You negotiate and prepare contracts
- You are responsible for increasing organic traffic to your market
- You analyze the market as well as research and implement SEO best practices
- You work closely with the rest of the department in order to create compelling and successful online campaigns
- You hold a university degree in a relevant area or an equivalent education
- You acquired first experience in PR and/or SEO, ideally gained within the e-commerce sector
- You possess a native level of Swedish and good English skills
- You have a good understanding of the common online marketing (e.g. Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools) and MS-Office tools
- You are a creative individual that is constantly on top of the latest trends and topics
- You feature a communicative and proactive personality as well as a self-dependent working manner
- We master Marketing- Learn from one of the best performance marketing companies in Berlin
- We love diversity- Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority- Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility- With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you- Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together- Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your availability by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=ofKb4fwY&s=Berlinstartupjobs. As your responsible recruiter, Anja Kasiborski will be your point of contact.
Visual Meta GmbH | Alexanderstr. 1-5 | 10178 Berlin
www.shopalike.se | www.visual-meta.com
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →