Paid Growth Marketing Manager // Formlabs
Do you see more in data than just 1’s and 0’s? Can you recognise trends and develop campaigns to connect with new leads? Joining Formlabs as a Paid Growth Marketing Manager is an exciting opportunity to develop a full-funnel demand generation and acquisition marketing strategy for the fastest growing company in the 3D printing industry.
Formlabs seeks the analytical and creative muscle that will help us leverage data to improve conversions and drive revenue on paid acquisition channels. If you’re a master at identifying opportunities for lead acquisition and direct sales, and comfortable running sophisticated online analytics to exceed aggressive quantitative goals: we have the perfect challenge for you.
- Manage Formlabs’ paid marketing campaigns in our European markets from A to Z: identify opportunities based on data-driven hypotheses, manage the campaign creation process, oversee implementation, track performance and iterate.
- Own the SEM marketing budget and use it to develop acquisition campaigns that achieve aggressive CPL, ROAS, and lead volume goals.
- Manage paid acquisition campaign across multiple platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google, Bing, Yahoo, LinkedIn.
- Promote content assets and other offers to new audiences in each of our target verticals while working with our creative team to design ads and other assets to support your campaigns
- Continually evaluate assumptions and data around key metrics like cost per lead and conversion rate vs. performance and LTV, and highlight any swings.
- Manage a team of two channel specialists to achieve broader goals.
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role with a focus on online advertising or lead generation, preferably in a B2B setting
- Deep understanding of paid acquisition channels (online/offline) and excitement to quickly learn about new ones
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions, identify audience segments, and present findings internally
- Able to implement new ideas quickly and autonomously while working with a global team to share learnings
- Experience with a modern marketing tech stack – Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, SQL, Excel, AdWords, Facebook Power Editor, Segment, Google Tag Manager
- Good English language skills (oral and written) alongside another EU language.
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture with a working environment with international colleagues;
- A flexible vacation policy;
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week;
- Unlimited snacks and coffee, sodas & beers;
- A monthly subsidy for BVG subscription and discounts on sport membership cards;
- Access to unlimited 3D printing.
- A FUN and inspiring work environment!
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why? We\’d also like to read a story about the time you were most successful in your marketing career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don\’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.