Paid Media Specialist // CANDENA
EDU is a brand of Digital Education Holdings Ltd. (DEH), a private institution of higher education with a vision to substantially increase the quality and accessibility of education. In line with the United Nation\’s Fourth Sustainable Development Goal, EDU focuses on social impact for higher education by boosting societal participation, lowering barriers to formal education and addressing the capacity constraints to higher education in developing countries. We are a young company with a team of passionate founders and leadership with broad experience across the fields of education, technology and international relations. With a rich partner ecosystem, we are building degree programmes that rely on European traditions, instilling in our graduates a strong sense of responsibility. If you share our commitment in shaping the future of education, we invite you to join us on this journey.
Who we’re looking for
A successful candidate in this role brings the following characteristics to the table:
- 1-3 years of direct-response media management experience
- Understanding of how to develop and execute media strategies across paid digital media channels
- Familiarity with direct management of PPC channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords) as well as contextual, direct media buys
- Familiarity with how digital ads are served and tracked using pixels, URL parameters, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasking, flexibility and ability to consistently evaluate priorities
- Creative and enjoys using data to problem solve
- Enjoys close collaboration with others
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
- At least B2 level in German
What will you do
- Manage day-to-day performance across several pay-per-click media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google AdWords and others
- Daily monitoring of campaign management of paid social and/or search campaigns including monitoring account and campaign performance, troubleshooting issues and identifying new opportunities
- Execute bid changes based on pacing and performance
- Perform audience research to develop new campaign ideas for PPC and contextual channels
- Articulate how you’ve used data to solve media problems / impact media performance
- Use 3rd party tools to optimize campaigns (ie. Google Analytics, Tableau, Salesforce CRM, etc)
- Develop hypotheses for creative testing and execute a/b and multivariate tests
- Communicate to a diverse set of teams; use data and insight to make a case for what you need to be successful
- Analyze key performance data (top of funnel to bottom) within managed PPC channels – work with business analysts to analyze and optimize the volume, behavior and cost efficiency of individual campaigns and channels
What we offer
- Being a vital part of building up an innovative social business;
- Personalized learning plan in line with your goals, with weekly and monthly check-ins and feedback;
- Opportunity to do meaningful work from day one, and gather first-hand experience and insights across departments;
- Competitive salary package;
- Work closely with experienced professionals at the top of their industries.
Location: Berlin, Germany
Visit our web page for more job opportunities!