Paid Social Specialist // Babbel
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 600 team members from over 50 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
Join our Berlin team as a Paid Social Specialist for the French and/or Italian Market and help us change the way the language learning is done!
As the Paid Social Specialist you will be responsible for identifying and scaling cost-effective campaigns across social channels (with a strong focus on Facebook), developing new ways to promote our language learning product. You will also collaborate with our International Growth team based in Berlin in order to set and achieve growth targets in two main markets: France and Italy.
- fluent in English
- a technically competent hands-on marketer who is able to work independently and is experienced with Paid Social channels, especially Facebook Advertising;
- strategic and results-driven;
- a team player who’s able to build synergies and collaborations in an international team
You will be:
- leading and implementing advertising campaigns through social platforms to increase the number of customers learning languages with Babbel in Italy and France;
- effectively and efficiently conceptualising, launching and optimizing Social Media campaigns aimed at customer acquisition and engagement, to achieve key performance targets for the channel;
- taking part of cross-departmental projects and actively cooperating with other departments like BI, CRO, Design, etc.
- partnering and developing tactics together with the Country Managers, with regards to campaigns and seasonal projects for the respective markets.
- experience with the French and/or Italian market (preferred)
- at least 2 years of experience in Performance Marketing on Facebook (other social media platforms are a plus);
- experience working with large budget international PPC campaigns;
- strong affinity for numbers with superior analytical skills;
- strong organization and planning skills;
- extensive MS Office knowledge
- Excellent working conditions in the heart of Berlin
- Opportunity for personal growth and development: we are a learning company and take learning seriously
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international team from over 50 different nationalities
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great company benefits (High-End company bike, fresh fruits & drinks etc.)
Join one of the fastest growing education technology companies and contribute in making learning a whole new experience!