Partner Marketing Manager // Grover
Grover is a Berlin-based startup with global ambitions to reinvent consumption with a simple, on-demand subscription model for the products people love.
We believe that renting will replace lending in the next 10 years for most consumer products. We’re here to make that happen.
Grover offers pay-as-you-go rentals for the latest technology with no contracts and no catch. A considerable amount of our energy is spent on buying and selling, even on products that only last for a short time – just because we don’t know how to do it better. We think it’s time to challenge this old assumption and explore alternatives that give consumers more options, more freedom and more fun. That’s why we built Grover.
- You will work with our online and offline partners to drive revenue growth and build brand equity
- You will be responsible for identifying areas of performance improvement through the partner customer journey and funnel and advocating for those changes across the business
- You will develop marketing strategies and tactics across multiple online and offline channels (inc. email, social media, PR, onsite and in-store merchandising) and work with the respective teams to execute them
- You will develop the marketing materials and toolkit to support the BD team win and onboard new clients
- You will work directly with the marketing teams of our partners to develop ways to introduce Grover to their audience and vice versa
- You will develop marketing and brand strategies for developing Grover‘s innovative positioning within the retail industry
- You will be the link between marketing, business development and category management on project managing launches and growth of partner accounts
- You will help translate and evolve the Grover brand into all partner & BD communications
- You have 3-5 years working experience in marketing, with a focus on driving performance and structure
- You have retail experience in both the online and offline worlds
- You are creative in your solutions and data-driven in your analysis of their performance
- You are detail oriented but can find the balance between perfect and execution
- You are equally adept at strategic thinking and hands-on with the details
- You have excellent communication and project management skills
- You are fluent in both English and German
What we offer you:
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and no-hierarchy approach
- Ownership of your work
- Fun at work
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- Fresh Fruit and drinks
At Grover, we believe in an environment that values entrepreneurship, intelligence and speed in everything we do. With over 16 nations represented in the team, diversity and multiple perspectives empower what we believe and how we work. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, you will join a powerful team building a great product for a valuable purpose. Join us to change the way the world consumes.