Performance Marketing Expert // CareerFoundry
Mission for Performance Marketing Expert
The mission for the Performance Marketing Expert is to improve the ROI of our paid campaigns, increase revenue by scaling our paid channels, and establish an analytics framework that allows us to find new avenues for growth.
1. Create and implement a data driven strategy to improve the impact of our campaigns
- Increase the number of email leads and sales coming from paid channels
- Decrease the cost per lead by 50% in paid channels
- Increase ad spend while maintaining target CAC
2. Take full ownership of the analytics setup across all channels
- Solve key issues such as Universal Identification and Channel Attribution
- Own the naming conventions for analytics events, and take responsibility for ensuring developers keep analytics code up to date
- Prepare cross company investor reports for channel attribution and cost per acquisition
3. Grow the reach of our paid campaigns
- A/B test current campaigns to discover opportunities for growth
- Scale the current channels (Facebook and Adwords) while maintaining or improving our current Cost Per Acquisition
- Establish a strategy to implement and test campaigns on new paid channels
- High standards: hard working and persistent in your daily tasks, with an eye for detail
- Analytical thinker: be comfortable with data, reporting and optimisation
- Honesty and integrity: We strive to build trusting relationships with our customers from the very first interaction. Your interactions in our paid channels will set the tone for their journey with us.
- Creativity and personality: You will be expected to create multiple test versions of our content with an instinct for what does and doesn’t work for our audience and our brand.
- Efficiency and ability to prioritize: Able to manage your time well and deliver significant outcome without too much wasted effort. Comfort using online tools to streamline processes and track impact is desired.
- Proactive: Act without being told what to do. Feel confident making suggestions and bringing new ideas.
- Growth mindset: Believe in everybody’s potential for growth, don’t see them as a list of skills, but as a process, believe in the power of “yet”.
- 3-5 years professional performance marketing and analytics experience
- Experience optimising paid campaigns using engagement data and traffic analytics
- Expert level experience with at least one Analytics Tool
- Experience creating and presenting marketing reports to multiple stakeholders
- Experience writing, editing and implementing paids posts across multiple channels – particularly Facebook, Google Adwords
- Native or Fluent English speaker
- EU citizen or current visa to work in Germany preferred
- Experience at a startup, in the education tech scene is a plus
How to apply
Please submit your resume/CV and examples of campaigns you have worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Performance Expert” in the subject line
Please write a letter of intent stating why you want to work at CareerFoundry and how you could make an impact working with the team
CareerFoundry is the number one online destination for career development in the new economy. Our bootcamp style courses in Web & iOS Development, UX & UI Design have been engineered to get students a new job or level up in their careers in under 6 months. We’re proud to have one of the world’s most engaged communities of mentors and students, which is the key for the motivation, depth of learning and career success of our students.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →