Performance Marketing Manager // ALSO Digital Services
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and self-care of various cloud services. To support our growth, we’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager.
About the job:
Based in Berlin Mitte you will be a member of a fun team that embraces diversity, professionalism and good sense of humor. You will enjoy the dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the backing of a successful European market leading corporation. Fresh fruit, drinks, spacious office, flexible work hours, German classes, transit ticket and more is what we’re happy to offer you!
Your new responsibilities will include:
- Management of full life-cycle display marketing initiative and optimization the budget allocation
- Launch of social media campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter), smart re-targeting campaigns as well as content display campaigns
- Analysis of results, identification of actionable opportunities (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.) to improve performance and scale
- Implementation of testing processes and reporting
- Serving as a contact person for our existing and prospective business partners
- Development of creative and innovative ways to market our products through existing display channels, and continuous testing new platforms and providers
- Ad server set up (if needed)
About the ideal candidate shows:
- BA in Business, Marketing, IT or in a similar field
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in development and execution of paid social media campaigns (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Minimum of 3 years’ involvement in a startup (- like) environment
- Experience in executing banner/video advertising (i.e. Google Display Network, Ligatus) – not mandatory but considered as a bonus
- Good understanding of tracking technology
- Analytical mind driven by numbers with a can-do make-it-happen approach
- Well-structured and organized work style highly oriented on performance
- Confident proficiency in using latest MS Office applications (Excel)
- Fluency in English
- Basic understanding of the concept of marketplaces and interest in the cloud service business
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your application right away.
We look forward to meeting you!