Senior Performance Marketing Manager // Babbel
Everybody. Learning. Languages.
Founded in 2007, Babbel is the world’s most successful language learning app. Work with us to make a real impact in the world, in a meaningful way.
Driven by a massive challenge.
At Babbel we tackle an enormous challenge: To make language learning accessible and doable for everyone, to bring the world closer together, with all its cultures, perspectives, and color. We are building bridges – not walls.
Diversity and learning.
Babbel is a product for all, not just a select few. This is why we need a diverse team. We currently employ 600 people from more than 50 nationalities. Learning from each other and celebrating our differences is what drives everything we do.
Our newly created B2B team is looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager B2B help us provide easy access to language learning for every employee from the workfloor to the corner office!
Your mission as Senior Performance Marketing Manager will be to lead the lead acquisition of the B2B division.
- Lead the B2B marketing team working across various channels and countries
- Define the marketing strategy and plan the yearly and monthly budget for our performance marketing channels in cooperation with the B2B marketing team
- Iterate on channels, messaging, images and USPs on a very operational level
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for growth and drive innovation
- Develop the performance marketing channels and media mix for reach but also efficiency
- 5 years of experience in online marketing or performance marketing with strong international exposure
- Experience in B2B marketing. Lead nurturing experience is a plus
- Generalist with a holistic view on marketing activities and experience across different online marketing channels
- Comprehensive understanding of the current trends & technologies in online marketing
- Superior quantitative skills combined with strong marketing planning and strategic capabilities
- Team player with an entrepreneurial start-up attitude, hands-on mentality, high motivation and willingness to learn and innovate
- Fluency in German and fluency in all aspects of spoken and written English
- Work with a company that is changing the future of language learning
- Have a highly visible role in growing marketing department
- Work within a high-performing team at Babbel
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international company with people from over 50 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)
Sounds good? We are already looking forward to hearing from you! Check out our jobs page, our blog, and our techblog !