atfarm Performance Marketing Manager // Atfarm
Atfarm (www.at.farm) is on a mission to feed the world in a more sustainable way. We’re starting by making precision farming available to every farmer by combining the latest in satellite imaging with sophisticated algorithms built on decades worth of experience in agronomy (the science of crops). At our core, we help farmers increase their harvest yield whilst using fertiliser more accurately and sustainably.
Atfarm is a new startup venture by Yara International, a leading provider of crop nutrition products, solutions and knowledge to 20 million farmers across 160 countries. With Atfarm you will have the culture and pace of a startup with serious backing and support from Yara International.
We recently launched in France and German. We are rapidly gaining traction and growing our team to accelerate product development, and expanding to new markets. This is your chance to join an exciting, high growth venture and help shape the future of agriculture.
As a Performance Marketing Manager at Atfarm you will:
- Be responsible for driving performance marketing strategy, team leadership and overseeing execution and optimization.
- Provide leadership and direction across multi-channel growth strategy based on needs and efficiency: SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid/earned, community/influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, CRM, traditional TV/offline, mobile, native etc.
- Drive the team to define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests at weekly cadence. Implement agile principles and approach to create continuous rapid improvement.
- Oversee Business Intelligence and analytics group to turn insights into action – see customer acquisition, engagement, and retention (customer lifecycle) process through from ideation to execution
- Define, validate, and standardize within the organization what our core KPIs and operating metrics should be at the executive team and working team levels, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV.
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity. Champion this thinking across the marketing and broader organization!
- Participate and contribute to strategic topics such as go-to-market strategy, distribution, co-ops with products across Yara International and more.
As a person you are:
- Collaborative and thrive on self-improvement
- Values and results driven
- Open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving, in a clear and respectful manner
- Ready to make an impact, take ownership and you execute with conviction.
- Proactive and constructive even if things get ambiguous
- 4+ years in a role within marketing and/or growth with technical understanding of online marketing, attribution and attribution modelling, and business intelligence tools
- A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption, engagement, and retention
- Experience and knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels
- Previous experience creating marketing strategies for multiple countries
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative spirit able to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures and to act with credibility and diplomacy
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and culture
- An opportunity to shape a startup in its early stage
- Directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- Work on sustainable solutions that benefit humankind and the environment
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited working contract
- Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Flexible working hours and support for part time working models
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies and frameworks
- Participation in-house hackathons, meetups, and knowledge sharing
- A choice your own preferred hardware (CYOD)