Performance Marketing Manager (f/m) // Blacklane
March 9, 2018
- Fully own a channel with a growing business impact.
- Support the growth of our mobile app.
- Build paid social campaigns and strategies, structured into clear frameworks, and focused on specific business objectives.
- Work alongside our creative team in order to deliver innovative media solutions.
- Drive our localisation efforts by launching and testing new channels.
- 3-5 years of experience in paid social media.
- Analytical thinking and deep understanding of KPIs depending on the campaign objectives.
- Creative mindset and ability to launch campaigns from scratch.
- Deep understanding of the mechanics of a “mobile first” marketing ecosystem, ideally paired with experience in App Store Optimisation (ASO).
- A demonstrated passion for social media platforms and their ad offerings.
- Solid track record conceptualizing, launching, and analyzing high impact social campaigns.
- Experience with other channels would be considered an advantage.
- Confident communicator able to work effectively with people from all walks of life, ideally with solid contacts at Facebook & Twitter.
MORE THAN A JOB
- We provide training and support for your career development.
- We have supportive schedules:
- Work from home days.
- Flexible hours.
- We have a supportive environment:
- Customizable desk configuration.
- Collaborative spaces.
- Private space to utilize.
- Work on a team where your opinions are valued and listened to.
- Vouchers for free chauffeured rides!
- Regular self-organized team events.
- The usual office perks: soft drinks, coffee; beer and cocktails after work on Fridays.
- Relocating? We will support your relocation and other administrative issues.
Visit the company websiteBlacklane