Performance Marketing Manager // The Impossible Project
Impossible is hiring our first performance marketing specialist. We’re looking for an accomplished and resourceful team member with at least 5 years’ experience in ecommerce, preferably having worked with lifestyle products and/or consumer electronics.
The role is a unique opportunity to build something from the ground up, directly impact our daily operations, and help take Impossible to the next level. You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a full spectrum paid marketing strategy in support of significant brand growth and acquisition goals, so we’re looking for a confident, bright and energetic self-starter. Very strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
Please apply be e-mail to email@example.com
Deadline 14th July 2017.
The position is based in our Berlin headquarters, and you will report directly to our Head of Ecommerce.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze historical data in the context of our company roadmap to develop a new digital marketing strategy, helping to inform and ultimately owning the media budgets in support of those plans.
- Drive the campaign planning and execution. Collaborate cross-functionally to achieve company performance goals for growth and ROI.
- Help define and monitor KPIs, establishing operational processes and a reporting framework through which we can continuously leverage learnings, iterate and problem solve effectively, and generally optimize performance as needed.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of industry trends and best practices. Identify and integrate creative new methods of reaching new audiences and increasing retention for existing customers.
- 5+ years’ experience in ecommerce performance marketing, consumer goods strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of primary performance media tools and channels, including paid social, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and display/retargeting platforms.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills. Comfortable in measuring, manipulating, and analyzing data.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously.
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies. Understanding of potential territorial nuances in marketing trends, particularly in speaking to a US-based audience.
- Flexible and agile. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and easily adapts to change as needed.
- Ability to see and contribute to big picture brand strategy, inclusive of how both online and offline sales and marketing play into one holistic plan.
- A passion for instant photography and experience using our products a huge plus.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →