Performance Marketing Manager // löwenzahn organics
Löwenzahn Organics is the world’s first traceable organic baby food brand. The aim of our healthy, 100% organic baby products is to improve the nutrition of future generations. The potential to grow and reach even more families with our mission is massive. That’s why we need you!
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to scale efficient paid user acquisition for the Löwenzahn Organics online store including roll out to a number of international markets.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key player in an early stage startup that is mission led and has ambitious plans for growth.
As a Performance Marketing Manager at Löwenzahn Organics you will:
- Be responsible for driving performance marketing strategy, execution and optimization to scale customer acquisition
- Provide growth marketing leadership and direction in the marketing team to develop 360 marketing campaigns that deliver results
- Use business intelligence and analytics insights to improve customer acquisition from ideation to execution
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, continually conduct A/B tests and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity. Champion this thinking across the marketing and broader organization!
- Participate and contribute to strategic topics such as go-to-market strategy, launch strategy for new markets, co-ops with other brands and more.
- Report directly to CEO
As a person you are:
- Collaborative and thrive on self-improvement
- Results driven
- Pragmatic and iterative
- Open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving, in a clear and respectful manner
- Ready to make an impact, take ownership and you execute with conviction.
- Proactive and constructive even if things get ambiguous
- 3+ years in performance/growth marketing with technical understanding of online marketing,attribution and attribution modelling
- Demonstrated ability to identify and deliver performance marketing strategies to meet business requirements
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, in particular SEM, Display and Paid Social
- Previous experience creating performance marketing strategies for multiple countries
- Fluent English (business language), working knowledge of German
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and culture
- An opportunity to shape a startup in its early stage
- Flexible working hours and support for part time working models
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies and frameworks