Performance Marketing Manager (m/f) // EVERESTATE
Everestate is the first real estate marketing platform specifically built for investors. We differentiate ourselves from other platforms through a curation of high-quality objects in top locations, an individually customizable financial model and selected partners with a full 360° service throughout the entire purchase process.
As our online marketing specialist, you will own the campaign management of our venture’s performance marketing channels. You will design and supervise online marketing activities and be responsible for the setup and development of analytics and reporting processes.
- Plan and be operationally in charge of performance marketing channels with a strong focus on Facebook, and supporting role with SEA and Display Advertising
- Evaluate and optimize online campaigns in accordance to relevant KPIs (CPL, CPD etc.) and assess against set goals
- Implement and control marketing analytics and leverage findings to drive outcomes and channel optimization
- Participate in the ideation of the A/B testing experiments, conversion optimization process and new landing pages creation
- Drive the development of concepts by working closely with Content, Product and Design
What we are looking for
- You have a degree in business or marketing and 2+ years professional experience in the field of online marketing, ideally Facebook, SEA and/or Display Advertising
- You have previously run successful campaigns on performance-driven online marketing channels using planning and tracking tools
- You have a strong interest in creating, testing and implementing new marketing strategies as well as analyzing data
- You have experience in attribution modeling and analyzing conversion points
- You are fluent in English and your German is at least intermediate
What we offer
From day one you will be part of our mission to make it simpler to purchase a new home. We are passionate about building customer-centric products for an exceptional user experience. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you want to be a part of the team, apply with your CV and other relevant documents online via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time / Location: Berlin