Performance Marketing Manager // Marley Spoon
Marley Spoon brings delightful, market-fresh, and easy cooking back to the people. Our chefs create inspiring and mouthwatering recipes every week and we make sure we advertise all of them! We are a well-funded, growing business across 3 continents, 6 countries, + 600 employees and use technology to re-invent the global food supply chain to reduce unethical food waste.
But in the end it’s simple: We started Marley Spoon because we love cooking and we love eating.
To help us achieve our goal, we are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager for Facebook Advertising. This person should help us distract people from their web browsing and Facebook scrolling by showing them mouth-watering ads of gorgeous food that they can make by themselves, with our help.
If you are the kind of person that likes to play around with images of food and videos, that wants true ownership and the possibility to advertise their ideas, that makes decisions based on facts and data and is keen on analyzing those decisions, we cannot wait to meet you!
Performance Marketing Manager for Facebook Advertising (m/w)
- You take ownership of existing Online Marketing activities at Marley Spoon, focusing on Facebook Display Advertising
- You handle our Smartly (PMD) accounts for the Marley Spoon markets
- You use different tracking methodologies to understand the impact of your activities
- You use data to continously optimise your activities with an intention to scale
- You enjoy creating your own ads, whether it’s just conceptualizing or designing them
- You drive and scale Facebook Advertising like no one before & you help your teammates to do so as well.
This is you:
- You have at least 1+ years of experience in Online Marketing, preferably wokring in BtoC businesses, with a focus on Performance Marketing and Facebook Display in particular
- You have a strong analytical mindset and know how to read data to define action items
- You are structured and always work towards goals
- You take initiative to push things forward
- You can identify yourself with our product
- You are fluent in English, knowing German or Dutch is a plus
What we offer:
- Free food boxes. Hey, you should cook Marley Spoon at home if you’re going to promote it.
- Test kitchen in the office; try the food we sell
- Awesome team events, company pub quiz nights and TGIF drinks
- The possibility to learn about everything that you are curious about, regardless of which function or department
- Entrepreneurial mindsets no matter where you are looking
- True ownership, real responsibilities, and strong opportunity for growth
- Flat hierarchies and a great team spirit
Did we catch your attention? We are looking forward to your application including your earliest possible start date.