Performance Marketing Manager (m/f) // HomeToGo
- You will own the performance of several of our paid search accounts.
- You will create and optimize campaigns and constantly improve them by executing tests and analyzing data.
- You will identify trends and growth hack new traffic sources in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- You will manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- You will collaborate with colleagues from other departments such as BI and IT to further develop our automated processes.
- You have proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
- You have previously run successful campaigns on other performance-driven online marketing channels.
- You have relevant work experience with data-driven campaigns and their optimization using performance metrics (travel sector is a big plus).
- You know how to coordinate with internal/external parties on setting up feeds (e.g. dynamic display or product ads). Understanding of the technical feed implementation is a plus.
- You have excellent English language skills. Additional language skills in Scandinavian languages, Polish, Russian, or German are a plus.
What we offer:
- A rapidly-developing product with a technically-sophisticated Search Engine Marketing.
- Regular Feedback, to assist you in the steep learning curve.
- A competitive salary.
- An international work environment with colleagues coming from all around the world.
- Flexible working hours, with the possibility to work from home once a month.
- Great office location in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, with top-of-the-line tech equipment, height adjustable office tables, Table Tennis & -soccer.
- We keep you fit and healthy with fresh fruits, delicious coffee, and free yoga classes.
- Free German lessons at the office from a professional language school.
- Beer Friday, Lunch Roulette, and regular team events.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for – apply with your resume and cover letter and we’ll be in touch shortly!
Please answer the following questions in the message section of your application:
- Describe a challenge you have met in your previous career that you were able to solve by using advanced data analysis. How did you leverage data to overcome the problem? Which tools did you use?
- State your previous experience in working with advertising or product feeds and how they added value to your projects.
- Feel free to briefly list up your previous online marketing experiences if your CV is not stating them extensively
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →