Performance Marketing Manager (m/f) // kreatize
KREATIZE turns manufacturing companies into digital champions. We revolutionize the current sales-process by making it easier, fast and more cost-efficient to order and manufacture custom parts that are built in cars, airplanes, trains and numerous other physical goods. Our software-as-a-service is based on automation and matching algorithms that ensure an easy purchasing process anywhere on the globe. We aim to be the leading digital platform for manufactured custom parts in the future. We are backed by outstanding VC investors, have deep roots in the German Mittelstand and just moved to a new office in the heart of Berlin.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and talented individual to join our international team as a “Performance Marketing Manager (m/f)”. In this role, you will work alongside the experienced founders and play a major role in shaping the organisation. This role offers significant potential for personal growth and can lead to a Management role.
- Build a performance marketing strategy aimed to find the best performing marketing channels to win new customers.
- Execute on that strategy by setting up paid digital advertisement campaigns on channels such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, etc.
- Continuously report on your campaign results throughout the marketing & sales funnel.
- Measure and optimize programs on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate results internally and share best practices throughout the organization.
- Bachelor degree from a top-tier university in business, marketing or similar.
- You have exceptional analytical skills and ability to use data to drive campaign insights/optimize program performance.
- You have a real passion for building structures and strategies from the ground-up.
- You must be a self-starter and be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- You are required to communicate fluently in English and German both orally and in writing, and must have significant experience with the Microsoft Office Software suite.
To apply, send your application as a PDF document to email@example.com. Please include your CV and don’t forget to mention a potential starting date and your salary expectations.