Performance Marketing Manager (m/f) // Rocket Internet
At Rocket, we believe that a single, well-executed idea can change the world. That’s why we build great companies and invest in promising startups. We then use our expertise to scale these businesses into leading positions. Our network of companies is active around the globe with more than 36,000 people – and all these activities offer unique opportunities for you.
Campsy is an online marketplace that connects campers wth their ideal campsite!
Our mission is to make camping holiday planning and booking simple and enjoyable. As Campsy’s Performance Marketing Manager you will be in charge of the digital marketing channels who sustain Campsy’s growth.
- Build and manage all performance marketing campaigns across different marketing channels (SEM, Display Marketing, Social Media).
- Optimize marketing campaigns through thoughtful testing to maximize customer acquisitions while considering LTV/CAC.
- Manage marketing budget to achieve highest ROI across all performance marketing channels.
- Create and test different types of content (visuals, copy), as well as landing pages for the marketing campaigns.
- Regular reporting on performance and roadmap.
- Fast growing company with aggressive growth goals.
- Managing campaigns for 3 different markets with cross-border inventory.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience: 3+years working experience in online acquisition marketing position with a proven track record of building and scaling acquisition programs.
- Technical Skills: Experience in SEM, Facebook, Instagram, and Display acquisition ideally in the travel sector.
- Interpersonal Skills: Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. You are expected to communicate efficiently and manage business stakeholders.
- Language Skills: Fluent in English. German and/or French is a plus.
What To Expect:
- Based in central Berlin. Lean processes, flat hierarchies (the position reports to the CMO)
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Inspiring, resourceful and enthusiastic team.
We would be happy to receive your application in English.