Polish Language Specialist // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is a global marketplace for tours and activities, and Poland is one of our very promising source markets. We are looking for a Content Editor to help us bring our range of products to Polish-speaking customers. With ownership from the get-go and plenty of room to grow, you’ll get to make big contributions alongside smart, inspired people.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that the Polish content on our website is accurately translated and easily understandable to customers, enabling them to make well-informed choices. You’ll also work closely with other language specialists and content editors in order to collect and act upon various data, helping to fine-tune processes within the Content team. Think you’re up to the job? Great! Join us to help give GetYourGuide a strong voice for the Polish market.
What will you be doing?
- Translate and proofread our website and product pages (English to Polish)
- Keep the Polish website up-to-date by modifying translations of product pages
- Be responsible for the quality of the Polish copies
- Manage a small pool of freelance translators
- Work punctually on SEM and marketing projects
We are looking for you if you:
- Are a native Polish speaker with an excellent command of English
- Have experience translating and editing copies from English to Polish
- Have at least 1 year’s experience in a similar position
- Make data-driven decisions and are process-oriented
- Can create and proofread copy for different audiences and departments
- Are a multitasking wizard with a keen eye for detail
- Are eager to learn and motivated to succeed
The ideal candidate would also:
- Hold a university degree in translation or another language-related subject
- Bring translation experience from the travel industry
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, prioritizing tasks according to company needs
- Be passionate about localization and globalization
More reasons to join us
- Comfortable and friendly work environment where every voice is heard
- International team from all corners of the globe
- Room to develop professionally
- Regular learning events and team outings
Sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please include the following items in your application:
- Your resume in English
- A brief cover letter in English
Please note that this is a full-time position. Plus, we do not sponsor visa applications or support the relocation of candidates.
Be sure to check out life as a GetYourGuider, and get recruitment tips on our blog atinside.getyourguide.com. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com!