PR & Content Manager // cargo.one
The cargo.one team focuses on digitizing the transport industry. As an agile partner to international freight forwarders and airlines, we are working together to shape the future of air freight. Our team combines international experience in building successful digital business models with relevant expertise in the modernization of B2B processes.
cargo.one is a deeply tech-driven company, founded in 2017, with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of logistics. We are incredibly determined, yet humble, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support our product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What’s the opportunity?
- You create press releases, product announcements, media statements, social media posts or newsletter content
- You help to optimize SEO our activities for the relevant channels
- You revise and proofread content
- You make proposals for specific advertising texts
- You research, manage, and grow relationships with members of the media and other influencers
What skills do we need?
- You have several years of relevant experience in the sectors of PR Management and Copywriting
- You have experience in SaaS/B2B environments
- You are fluent in German and English
- You become quickly acquainted with new subjects, show creativity, openness and flexibility
- Knowledge of the international LogTech developments and air freight industry is a plus
What you’ll get in return
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Full-time or freelance position with competitive compensation package
- Demanding tasks in a fast growing company with a lot of responsibility
- Great possibilities of developing your role within the company
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done