PR Manager DE/AT // Marley Spoon
- Drive press coverage for Marley Spoon across print, web, and broadcast for both Germany and Austria.
- Build and maintain a diverse and engaged network of DE/AT press and blogger contacts
- Coordinate with the wider marketing team, culinary, design, and product to concept, create, and launch meaningful PR campaigns; develop and manage the DE/AT PR calendar
- Demonstrated PR experience, in-house or with an agency
- An analytical, performance-driven approach to PR – you are accustomed to measuring the performance of your efforts and improving results month over month
- A mindset of collaboration – you’re excited to work with great team of global PR managers and are highly motivated to partner cross-functionally to create impactful campaigns
- Solid knowledge of the DE and AT media landscapes (existing contact lists are a plus), adept at understanding local taste preferences and trends
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Native or fluent German required)
What we offer:
- Free food boxes. You should cook Marley Spoon at home if you’re going to promote it!
- The chance to learn about different functions and departments
- True ownership, real responsibilities, and strong opportunity for growth
- Flat hierarchies and a great team spirit
- Awesome team events, such as company pub quiz nights and TGIF beers
- Test kitchen in the office – you get to try our recipes first!
Did we catch your attention? We are looking forward to your application including your earliest possible start date.