PR Manager // Factory Berlin
Factory is next generation business club fostering innovation. We connect the right people to build relationships that truly matter. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to make a real impact and create the world of tomorrow. Our curated community brings together the brightest minds from all over the globe. Our network includes freelancers, startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science.We operate the first and largest startup campus in Germany. Our locations provide access to our members and partners to an inspiring work environment and exclusive events. Our home and heart is in Berlin, as we believe in the potentials of the local creative scene.
- Design and execute public relations campaigns at a local, national and international level
- Develop media relations strategies
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business, industry media, and institutions
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- 2+ years experience in public relations
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- German native, fluency in English
What to expect:
You’ll work alongside a young, creative and talented team. Some of us work with our community, some of us work with our products, brand etc., and we’re more than happy to share our knowledge with you. We live and breath architecture and design, and our own offices reflect that too. You’ll also have access to a fridge stocked with free drinks and more chocolate than you’ve ever seen. Come and join one of the most exciting projects in Berlin! Work alongside a dynamic, international team, and broaden your horizons by growing together with Factory and helping us build a thriving community.