PR Manager NL // Marley Spoon
- Drive coverage for Marley Spoon across print, web, and broadcast
- Coordinate with Culinary, Design, and Product to concept, create, and launch PR campaigns
- Develop NL PR calendar, including events, to increase awareness of the Marley Spoon brand
- Build and better relationships with NL media to position Marley Spoon as a local food start-up darling
- Demonstrated PR experience, in-house or with an agency
- An analytical, performance-driven approach to PR. You are accustomed to measuring the performance of your efforts and improving results month over month.
- A mindset of collaboration. You’re excited to work with great team of global PR managers and are highly motivated to partner cross-functionally to create impactful campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of food and lifestyle journalism (existing contact lists are a plus), adept at understanding local taste preferences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Dutch required, German language skills are a plus)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →