PR/Marketing Manager // 1aim
June 14, 2017
We are searching for former journalists with a strong digital, social media and video profile, or journalists with experience writing about tech and startups. It is important to us that you understand how to create a narrative on social media and can write compelling texts. If you would like to be a part of an innovative tech-minded team based in Berlin, then apply for this position as PR/Marketing Manager. 1aim is manufacturing state-of-the-art access systems for doors and therefore changing the everyday life of many people. We need your support and are actively searching for colleagues who, like us, are trying to change the future of access.
- Development and implementation of marketing and communication strategies
- Alignment of all marketing activities and projects
- Implementation, review and control of all print and online marketing activities as well as texts, advertisements, and marketing materials
- Support for sales and consulting activities
- Previous professional working experience in the Marketing and/or communications field is required. Experience in the journalism field would be a very valuable asset.
- You can work independently and are ready to take on responsibilities immediately
- Change is not a scary word to you. You thrive in organisations that constantly apdapt and evolve.
- You jump at the oportunity to collaborate with colleagues on projects
- Fluency in English, working proficiency in German would be favourable
What to expect
- You will see the introduction of a high-tech product that changes the market for access systems
- You will work in an extremely talented and multicultural team from all over the world
- Space for your own ideas and the possibility to implement your own concepts
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description
- A competitive salary, an unlimited supply of beer and coffee
Visit the company website1aim