Producer (m/f) // DCMN
Our approach is simple, yet unique: We develop and execute individual growth marketing strategies that combine creativity and media with ROI-optimization technology to help our clients scale fast and internationally. We are the perfect partner for your performance marketing. From strategy to creation and production, to media planning and buying, to ROI-based optimization, all based on our own technology. We work on all media channels – across TV, radio, out-of-home, online, mobile and print.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on a rockstar team of 130+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, we’ve registered 100% year-on-year growth in terms of both revenue and employees.
DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in Munich, New York, London, Bangalore, Paris and Cape Town. We count more than 120 digital amazing brands in our portfolio including Outfittery, Tom Tailor, WKDA, Holiday Check, Real.de, Jimdo, Kleiderkreisel, Poster XXL, Asos and Flightright.
- Work in our Production team to plan and manage all stages of TV/Online/Print/Radio commercial production from concept to dispatch.
- Work closely with our Head of Production, Account, Sales and Creation teams to produce projects to a high standard, delivered on time and within the agreed budget.
- Attend regular client/agency briefings and following up with the submission of budgets and creative treatments, quote agreement, assignment of third party suppliers and booking of suite time.
- Track costs and manage project progress – liaising between Production, Account and Creative.
- Check all required materials have been supplied correctly and are provided to assigned team members/external partners.
- Make sure the daily workflow is adhered to by all relevant Production team members and/or partners.
- Build on client, third party production company and freelance relationships to grow our network and increase our production capabilities at affordable prices.
- Pre-plan and facilitate live shoot days.
- Manage postproduction process and costs.
- In addition to higher budget TV production we also expect you to work with our in-house team and partners to produce low budget TV spots.
- Negotiate rates and liaise with external partners.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and codes of practice.
Our perfect match
- At least 5 years’ experience in TV Production and/or online production for advertising. Agency experience is ideal.
- Experience in: 1. Planning shoots and post production for TV (time, budget and resource) 2. Managing shoot days and managing projects
- Have a good business sense and understanding of finance with the ability to negotiate.
- Good at problem solving with an eye for detail
- Must be able to adhere to filing and process structure.
- Can work well under pressure and motivate the production team. A positive attitude is a must.
- Must be fluent in both English and German (written and spoken).
- Have a strong network of relevant partners for TV Production in Berlin and wider Europe.
- Understand the relevant health and safety laws and procedures.
- Proficient in Office Suite (Excel / Word/ Outlook)
What is in it for you
- An exciting, full-time position in a growing and passionate production team
- Plenty of opportunity to develop your knowledge and upscale through workshops and event
- Be a part of an elite international team – we have 30 nationalities!
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Home-office and remote work friendly, matched with flexible working hours. We don’t track time, we trust our people!
- We live work/life balance (!)
- A recently remodelled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Berlin, packed with activity during and after the work day
- A competitive compensation and an incentive plan that rocks when you rock
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Gargi Mahapatra (email@example.com).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the ‘Apply’ button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.