Product Marketer // Styla.com
We are a Berlin-based startup with over 50 employees of 17 different nationalities, working on reinventing the global magazine and e-commerce industry by developing the world’s first SaaS solution for Storytelling. Our technology allows our clients to create beautifully designed magazines that are seamlessly integrated into their e-commerce platforms, inspire their customers and lead to additional sales. Speedo, Media Markt, RTL and Foot Locker are only a few of our more than 100 renowned customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, empathic and committed Product Marketer who wants to help us und our customers to make the most out of our product.
Learn more about us at www.styla.com
- You analyze sectors and markets to develop our product demand-oriented and maintain it and you develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our product in the market
- You develop market, competition and revenue analysis and forecasts and optimize the digital marketing mix
- You work together closely with our sales team. You communicate the value proposition and develop the sales tools that support our selling process.
- You are an expert on our customers and You understand our buyers’ needs. You create and realize innovative product and target group strategies
- You develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our product and You plan and implement new marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- You have 3 – 5 years of SaaS software product marketing experience, ideally in a tech startup and knowledge especially in project management
- You have excellent analytical problem solving skills and at the same time You know how to interact with your team and third parties
- You are highly self-organized and have a sense of urgency.
- You possess the ability to plan and implement new (product-) strategies, culture and processes while overseeing day-to-day operations
- You are fluent in German and English and experienced in handling MS Office and you have outstanding written and verbal communication skills and you never forget your humor
- You are self-organized and work result-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to deliver high-quality work on a daily basis
What you get out of it
- The possibility to shape and develop our product and to contribute to the growth of Styla and the wellbeing of our employees with your ideas
- The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and experienced founders
- We value not only your voice, but also your time. A competitive salary is waiting for you.
- We take care of our team. You’ll get the gear you need (just ask for it), we have flexible working hours (especially for our parents here often a life saver), snacks and drinks, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings
- Be able to work with an awesome, diverse and inclusive team of open minded professionals, who love to help each other out and will care about you
If you feel like you are the person for the job, we are really looking forward to getting to know you! Please apply with your documents (including your salary expectations and starting date) via http://jobs.styla.com/o/product-marketer
and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We´re up for a great adventure, take your chance and shape it with us!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →