Product Marketing Manager (m/f) // Mimi Hearing Technologies
Mimi’s mission is to complete the journey to perfect sound, across platforms, devices, playback systems. Today we are the global leader in personalized sound. By replicating the processes of the inner ear, Mimi adjusts to the individual experience, compensating for the imperfections in human hearing and unlocking, at last, audio’s full potential. It means you, the listener, can finally hear sound, perhaps for the first time, in all it’s detail, frequency and contrast. To us, it means the future of sound is already here.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Establish a category, and position Mimi’s products uniquely in order to become a category leader.
- Work together with our product team to define product roadmaps and positioning.
- Research and define specific target markets and potential partners for our products.
- Support on defining pricing strategies, to further strengthen the product’s position in the market.
- Help our license partners product positioning and storytelling.
- Support the product communication process with well-written, complete and accurate product information.
- Work closely with Sales and Product Management to understand the target audience and create personas.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
We’re looking for an experienced product marketeer with a passion for audio. You will help us define our products, their position and messaging, to help our partners and end consumers better understand our unique technology in a nascent category.
- You have 3-5 years experience in product marketing.
- You are able to develop and execute go-to-market strategy.
- You have an ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with product/engineering and other departments.
- You know how to drive customer marketing priorities and programs, with the support of a content marketing team.
- You have experience working on B2B products in a global market.
- You have experience making data-driven decisions and love to dive deep into insight tools.
- You are experienced in working with cross-functional teams, in order to gather technical details and develop suitable content.
- Fluent in English (the company language is English).
- Fluency in other languages is a plus especially in German.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Impact an untapped market and experience the development of a truly innovative product and company
- An open, airy work environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin
- Take full responsibility of your own projects in our holacratic organization
- Be part of a culture which nourishes personal growth as the base for company growth
- We love to work with people who start doing things, fail and learn fast in order to keep moving instead of waiting and drafting the perfect solutions
- Work together with an international and diverse team
- Bi-weekly company breakfast, regular team events
- Receive a competitive compensation package
Please include the following information in your application along with your CV, cover letter and salary expectations:
- A conversation starter
- 2-3 examples of projects that you have worked on
- Some content produced by you, which you are the most proud of
We are looking forward to receiving your application.