Product Marketing Manager (m/w) // earthTV
Join us as a freelance Product Marketing Manager*in, and help us grow.
earthTV is an international digital content distribution and technology company that connects high-quality livestreams with professional broadcasters and publishers via the LIVE CLOUD platform and programs such as THE WORLD LIVE. We distribute and manage around 1,500 permanent webcam streams from affiliate partners in Europe as well as the USA and own a fleet of more than 40 HD television cameras all around the globe.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager*in to lead our outbound marketing activities and support the growth of a start-up which serves a worldwide market. You will work in a small family-wise team and be responsible for presenting our new products in creative ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, such as email campaigns and pricing strategies. This role will coordinate with multiple teams to conceive and develop innovative marketing programs and craft messaging and positioning for earthTV’s product portfolio.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our new and existing service products.
- Conceive and design the entire product range (in particular the areas of Camera Sales, System Services and Contributor Business via earthTV’s Live Cloud) and develop a holistic (design) strategy with design guidelines.
- Develop design proposals in the form of sketches and create design concepts for new products / product variants.
- Ensure relevant product presentation in our external communications (online and offline). In addition, you can help with marketing-related topics (such as product videos, USP images, banners, ads).
- Conduct market and competitor research as well as regular trend analysis.
- Competently manage our external service providers, who are commissioned on a project-by-project basis.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requirements, deadlines and projects
- Adept at storytelling with the ability to simplify complex information
- Affinity with Business Process Automation (interest in the newest tech trends, artificial intelligence (algorithm/ bots))
- Analytical mind, strong quantitative skills and a keen eye for detail
- Content plan creation + campaign management: (briefing, carrying out, implementing on multiple channels)
- Develop and maintain promotional marketing material and knowledge database to support capability of sales organization
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Keep up-to-date on new developments and trends to understand customer and market needs for assigned products.
- Knowledge of B2B social media (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram & YouTube) management and marketing
- Knowledge of different social media marketing & monitoring tools
- Knowledge of reporting: performance marketing analytics & SEO analytics
- Knowledge of visual storytelling (brand image) and livestreaming
- Manage product promotional activities
- Translate technical details into benefits for the customer
- Collaborate with various teams (design, content, sales and development) to implement strategies
Start: As soon as possible
Workplace: You will work in our office in Berlin.
Please send your application via email.
If you have any further questions you can send us an email or give us a call at +49 (0) 30 443 1942 0.
We are looking forward to welcome you in our team!