Product Marketing Manager (m/f // Spryker
- Convert complex into simple – Translate technical language into a clear sales and marketing oriented message
- Be the storyteller of our company, market our product to the outside world and explain why customers should be excited about us
- Work on our website and create effective customer facing materials like videos, podcasts, use-cases, presentations and business cases to engage and educate our customers
- Use your analytical know-how to create efficient campaigns on our website
- Develop a go-to-market strategy and manage the communication of new features, product updates and roadmaps
- You have a bachelor’s degree and bring 3 years of product marketing experience
- You are passionate about online advertising and ideally had the chance to work in the e-commerce environment
- You have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- You are experienced in working with cross-functional teams to gather technical details and develop suitable content
- Furthermore, you have basic media skills and know how to use PowerPoint Pro and Photoshop
- You have excellent English and German skills
Our responsibility – 5 reasons to join the Spryker team
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring environment and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- Constant innovation: You will get varied, interesting projects every day where you can use your creativity
- Amazing workplace: We work in very comfortable modern offices, located in the center of Berlin and Hamburg and offer fresh fruits, snacks and diverse drinks everyday- and we never forget the fun!
Are you thrilled? Please send us your application, stating your earliest starting date and salary expectation.