Online Marketing Analyst (male / female) // lastminute.com
lastminute.com group is a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry, and we operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
We are looking for a “Programmatic Insights Analyst” to better enable digital mktg teams across channels (display, social, email mktg, search) deliver successful campaigns, optimizations and ultimately growth for the company. The right candidate will have full ownership and responsibility to envisage and build channel insights analytics and will be a strong and verbal stakeholder in the mktg team to deliver and maximize its KPIs. Strong previous experience in a similar role is a strong plus.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Analyze relevant website data by using relevant KPIs and visualize the results
- Development, optimization and automation of important reports and dashboards
- Ad-hoc- and deep analysis for different business units
- Transformation of big data to smart data by deep data analysis.
- ETL & Reporting tool usage for Analysis and Report creation
- Internal support on reporting and result’s analysis
- Derive actions and quick wins from analysis and support the execution (utilize Excel, Google Spreadsheets, SQL, DataStudio and Google Analytics)
- Actively participate in the creation of new reporting dashboards for digital marketing campaigns
- Assist to coordinate landing page and ad copy tests, including analysis of results. Lead competitive analysis (eg. benchmarking, auction insights etc.)
- Collaborate with various departments to work on cross-functional projects (eg. web-analytics team)
This position can be based in one of our EU wide offices in Barcelona (ES), London (UK), Berlin (DE) or Chiasso (CH). The job requires close collaboration and team mgmt. across our sites with frequent travel requirements.
This person should be experienced in mktg with a proven track record in campaign and web analytics. Experience in in data engineering and with data science tasks are a strong plus. Finally a successful candidate will have a good business sense where he/she shows constant self drive to deliver KPI achievement and growth.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in data analysis focusing on web traffic and customer journeys
- Extensive experience in web tracking solutions (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience in data engineering
- Good knowledge of English language
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in web analysis and customer journey analysis
- Experience with programmatic bidding systems (e.g. Kenshoo, Marin)
- Vertica & Tibco Spotfire knowledge
- Fluency and passion to work with numbers and data analysis (especially Excel and Google spreadsheets are a must)
- Comfortable to develop a project independently according to goal setting but also as part of a team
- Well developed business sense with constant self drive to deliver KPI achievement and growth.