Programmatic Marketing Manager (Social Media) – Western and Southern Europe // Babbel
We are looking for a Programmatic Marketing Manager (Social Media) for our Team in Berlin!
As the Programmatic Marketing Manager you will be part of the Social Team, with a focus on Paid Social. You will be responsible for identifying and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition and engagement-driven campaigns across all social channels, developing new creative ways to promote our language learning product. You will also collaborate with our International Growth team based in Berlin, Germany in order to localise this strategy to the French, Western European and Italian markets.
- A technically competent hands-on marketer who is able to work independently and is experienced with the major paid social channels.
- Strategic and results-driven.
- Fluent in English and ideally a native speaker in French or Italian.
- A team player who’s able to build synergies and collaborations in an international team.
- At least 2 years of experience in performance advertising through social platforms (mainly Facebook, but Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat are a plus).
- Experience working with large budget international PPC campaigns.
- Strong affinity for numbers with superior analytical skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- A creative side, that helps you generate new stories, formats and pieces of content to release on social media, evolving around the language learning topic.
- Extensive MS Office knowledge.
You will be:
- Leading and implementing advertising campaigns through social platforms to increase the number of customers learning languages with Babbel in Western Europe and Southern Europe.
- Effectively and efficiently conceptualising, launching and optimizing Social Media campaigns aimed at customer acquisition and engagement, to achieve key performance targets for the channel.
- Leveraging data to discover and optimize the global growth opportunities for the Social Media channel.
- Cooperating tightly with internal stakeholders like Content Marketing, Video/Design Production and local Country Managers.
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 42 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (30 vacation days, high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)
Sounds good? We are already looking forward hearing from you! Check out also our jobs page and our blog to get an impression about #lifeatbabbel!