Project assistant // Mitra Intelligence
Mitra Intelligence is a small, ambitious company developing tech solutions for live event organisers, currently with a focus on the music festival scene. Over the last two years we’ve been working with one of Europe’s largest event producers to create a platform for these solutions and build communities of festival ambassadors.
Sounds fun? Read on!
- A German native speaker and fluent in English (knowledge of Dutch or Finnish is a plus!)
- Friendly, open and an excellent team player.
- Flexible with working hours and happy using your own initiative to complete tasks.
- Passion for social media and some writing skills.
- The ability to make people feel valued.
- Willingness to take on projects of all sorts.
- Help to manage Ambassador Facebook groups, report feedback from the community, answer questions and resolve any issues.
- Create social media content, prepare documents and presentations.
- Be involved in different projects, supporting the team to achieve its ambitious goals.
The Other Stuff
- We work out of a lovely bright office in Kreuz-Mitte, Berlin
- Music festival fans: We get to go to a bunch! (Not a requirement though)
- Salary is based on experience and negotiable. Start date is ASAP
- This role includes some weekend work (remotely).
Interested? Just send your CV and a brief cover letter introducing yourself to Natalia at firstname.lastname@example.org, with Project Assistant as the subject line.