Sales Manager – Advertising & Music // Tracks & Fields
Who we are: a leading European music supervision company working for the world’s top-notch brands
At Tracks & Fields we believe in the power of a song. A song can change your mood, get you through the day or become the soundtrack of your life. Our work is a daily treasure hunt for germs of fantastic music by upcoming artists, the hottest Indie signings and established stars so that we can pair them with film projects from the world’s leading ad agencies, brands and production companies. We understand how a song can take a film to the next level as well as recognising the impact a great sync deal has on the career of an artist. Your work helps to make a great film even greater and put excellent music in from of millions if eyes and ears.
- an ambitious work environment: we want to win projects, client’s hearts and awards
- a young and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg
- international clients and teammates
- innovative, work applications (developed in-house)
- a full-time position in a company in the creative hotspot of advertising and music
As a sales manager you are the engine behind the music consultant team and the first contact for prospects. With our assistance and your sales acumen and persistence you are acquiring relevant information about prospects, reach out to them by phone and email, oversee marketing campaigns, generate new business opportunities and build strong working relationships with decision makers in the advertising space. As part of our international team you can be excited to come into work knowing the effort you put in on a daily basis can directly lead to our music being placed in the coolest ad campaigns in the world.
The position is a unique opportunity to develop your career and to:
- become an expert at using lead generation tools to extract and update contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- create and execute outbound prospecting campaigns via phone and email
- find clever ways to keep in touch and nurture prospects
- skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects to handoff to our music consultants
- become a pro and fan in the services we offer and be able to infect anyone who asks (or doesn’t ask) with your enthusiasm
- grow our business through hard work, diligence, persistence and passion
- positive and passionate: you are convinced about Tracks & Fields and the value real music brings to advertisers and musicians – you are a true music lover
- a go-getter: you don’t wait for things coming to you, instead you go out and get it
- motivated, self-disciplined, goal oriented, and assertive
- an outstanding communicator and listener: you have exceptional verbal & written communication skills, and know how to communicate with different people to convince them
- self-confidence and a likeable personality to reach out to new people and build extraordinary relationships
- Excellent time and data management skills
- A technology lover and web native: you are often the first person to try the latest app and you are the one people reach out to if they can’t find specific information on the web
- Fluent in English and ideally at least one further major language (e.g. Spanish, Italian, German)
- You gained first professional experience in direct customer facing roles, ideally with a creative service provider
How to apply
- Pitch Test: you are invited at a small party. One of the other guests happens to be Ridley Scott. How do you start a conversation with him and when and how do you to tell him what you do?
- send your CV and cover letter in pdf format (no word files or similar) via email to: jobs – at- tracksandfields.com
- use “Sales Manager” in the subject line
We are looking forward to receiving your application!