SEA-Manager APAC / UK (m/w/t) – Berlin // Quandoo
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with is headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, the Nordics and Turkey. With a dynamic, international team of over 350 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
Quandoo is looking for a Junior SEA Manager to increase the visibility of Quandoo’s apps on the different browsers.
As a SEA Manager APAC / UK, your tasks will include:
- You help us create, optimize and control the SEA campaigns (with a strong focus on Google AdWords and Bing)
- You take the responsibility for your countries (UK or APAC)
- You analyze and interpret the campaign-relevant metrics and report to the Team Lead SEA to discuss next steps and potential for improvement.
- Test creatives, landingpages and new remarketing approaches
- Build and optimize SEA campaigns with cultural and country-specific characteristics
As an experienced SEA-Professional, you ideally already have experience in the field of SEA (preferably managing Google AdWords and Bing).
- You master Bid management, tracking and reporting are no foreign words for you
- You worked with bid management tools before (adference, doubleclick, kenshoo etc)
- You know how to use business data and dynamic ads
- You are Excel Professional, you know how to use Google Analytics, Bing and Adwords editor
- You have local knowledge at least in one market (UK or APAC)
- You have strong analytical skills, work highly focused and well structured
- Ideally, you have a degree in communication science or a technical equivalent
- You have at least 2-year experience in building Search Engine Advertising and Display campaigns.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
What we offer:
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company, which calls you from day one and lets you grow. If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany’s most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you! Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team