SEA Manager m/f (Berlin, full-time) // JUNIQE
JUNIQE is the lifestyle brand for curated and affordable wall art, home accessories, stationery, and gifts. Our team of eCommerce professionals works to help customers make their houses their homes by bringing art into their everyday lives: Art. Everywhere.
We are looking for an SEA rockstar that is keen to help us scale our activities and bring our art into our customers homes. You will co-manage our SEA activities, on Google & Bing, for our nine markets.
- Together with the channel manager you set performance goals that drive the continuous growth of our SEA activities
- Creating, monitoring and optimising our SEA campaigns
- Exploring new options of expanding our ad spend (new ad formats and search engines)
- Applying a solid test and learn approach to optimise our campaigns
- Taking responsibility for the projects you manage and deliver on time
- Decision making based of analyses that can go deep but you don’t get lost in details (we are a data first company)
- Seeking opportunities to improve our internal processes (IT support at hand!)
- Continuously improving your skills and knowledge
- Several years working experience in SEA
- Excellent understanding of Excel and proficient in Google docs and MS Office
- Previous experience with either Amazon Advertising or Affiliate is a plus
- Excellent analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Driven, resilient and strong sense of responsibility
- A heart for optimisation and an obsessive eye for detail
- Oral and written skills in 100 % English is a must, German is a plus
Working with Us
Our renovated factory-floor office is flooded with light, filled with plants, and sits on the border of Mitte and Kreuzberg—just a stone’s throw away from the river Spree and Markthalle Neun. We have an open feedback culture with biannual appraisals while offering internal training and workshops for personal and professional development.
Our international team is made up of 27 nationalities and proudly boasts two dogs—English is our lingua franca, but you’ll hear lots of languages (and the odd woof) around the office. Our kitchen sports a fridge stocked with beer and wine for after-work wind-down time and random moments of celebration. In addition to enjoying 30% discount on all JUNIQE art, our employees also benefit from a range of partnerships including reduced membership at the Urban Sports Club.
Did this speak to you? Send a cover letter* including your desired starting date and salary indication, along with your CV.
*For some icing on top of your application, tell us what makes you stand out from the rest in 140 characters or less!