SEM Junior Manager / Full-Time // nestpick
Nestpick is an aggregator platform for midterm rental which connects tenants who want to work or study abroad with our partners of furnished apartments. Users can browse more than 100,000+ listings in 40 cities around the world and book their apartment on the website of a trusted partner. Nestpick is a portfolio company of Rocket Internet, headquartered in the Rocket Tower at the heart of Berlin.
To strengthen our team in Berlin, we are looking for a Junior SEM manager to join us full time. We’re looking for a highly motivated candidate with a strong analytical mind, who would be interested in gaining new skills.
SEM Junior SEM Manager / Full-Time
- Implementation, development, monitoring and optimizing of international SEM campaigns.
- Control and operation of keyword development and bid-management, texts/images and landing pages.
- Identify new trends & tools and derive corresponding strategies.
- Supporting with creation and managing of new Adwords campaigns.
- Analyzing and monitoring our performances.
- Working on optimization of existing campaigns.
- Creating and presenting reports covering campaign performances.
- Structured A/B testing of ad copies and landing pages.
- Continuous market and competitor Monitoring
- Affinity for the e-commerce sector.
- Understanding of online marketing and the common tools.
- Written French and/or Italian skills.
- Analytical skills, organized and detail-oriented working mannery.
- Proactive and willing to learn and grow.
- Communicative and team-oriented personality.
Nestpick is an international, friendly, dynamic and highly motivated team of experts that inspires and supports. We are kind of transparent decision-making channels and an honest feedback culture. We have corporate culture characterized by friendly working atmosphere, team spirit and open communication. Also, we love team events and offer fresh fruits & vegetables and drinks!
Apply online here! We look forward to receiving your complete application including the earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please direct your application to Ramón González.