SEM Manager Eastern European & Nordics markets // Affinitas
- Growing our Programmatic (SEM, GDN, RTA) traffic resources and driving profitability to the company
- Participating in the conception and implementation of the Programmatic campaigns (e.g. by means of A/B tests)
- Analyzing, growing and controlling your campaigns
- Source, aggregate and visualize campaign data for reporting
- Help us build and develop a best in class programmatic team
- You have a completed university degree or commercial apprenticeship
- You have 1-2 year(s) of experience in Search Engine Marketing (Adwords)
- GDN and RTA are no strange words to you!
- You like to work with numbers and you have analytical skills
- Experience with Yandex and/or seznam would be a plus
- You speak Czech, Slovakian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish or Norwegian at a very advanced level and have very good English language skills, German would be a plus
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- Great colleagues from all over the world and a fantastic working environment
- Flexible hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Further development with workshops, a healthy work-life balance, sporting activities, regular team events and much more!
Be part of our success story!
We look forward to receiving your application through our online application form.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →