SEM Manager – France and Western Europe // Babbel
We are looking for an SEM Manager (France and Western Europe) for our Team in Berlin!
As the SEM Manager you will work closely with our SEM & Display team of 11 people in maintaining, developing, and executing our user acquisition strategy across Google AdWords Search, GDN, Gmail, Youtube & Universal App Campaigns as well as in Bing Ads. You will also collaborate with our International Growth team based in Berlin, Germany in order to localise this strategy to the French and Western European markets.
- A technically competent hands-on marketer who is able to work independently and is familiar with major SEM tools and technologies such as tracking, landing page optimization, bid management.
- Strategic, proactive, data driven and highly collaborative.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Able to clearly communicate and inspire others in the team, as well as build and maintain strong partnerships.
- At least 2 years of experience in SEM for companies in the online / gaming / digital products space.
- Experience working with large budget international PPC campaigns.
- Strong affinity for numbers with superior analytical skills.
- Strong organisation, planning and prioritisation skills.
- Extensive MS Office knowledge.
You will be:
- Effectively and efficiently growing our paid user acquisition across SEM channel.
- Conceptualising, launching and ongoingly managing and optimizing the SEM. campaigns in AdWords – Search, GDN, Gmail, Youtube & Universal App Campaigns as well as in Bing Ads.
- Leveraging data to discover and optimize the global growth opportunities for SEM channel.
- Achieving all key performance targets for the SEM channel.
- Improving processes regarding reporting structures and deriving recommendations for the SEM strategy.
- Cooperate tightly with internal stakeholders like International Growth, Marketing Tech, Display, TV, Content to understand opportunities to best support businesses goals.
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 36 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (30 vacation days, high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)