SEM / Online Marketing Manager // Packator.com
Packator is the new and easy way to ship anything, anywhere, anytime. Packator offers the easiest and the most flexible courier service and will simplify the shipment process drastically.
With our Packator App and our driver dispatch system customers, parcels and drivers come together seamlessly.
- Independent palnning, realization, and optimization of SEM and SEA campaigns for Germany
- Responsible management, development and improvement of already existing campaigns through market and keyword analysis as well as copy creation/text design
- Compile and organize performance reports and various analyses to control KPI and budgets
- Create creative concepts for user acquisition
- At least 2 years of experience in performance marketing – especially with SEA and with managing SEM campaigns
- Know-how in bid management systems is preferred
- Routinized handling in managing extensive AdWords accounts
- Advanced analytical skills and high initiative, ambition, knowledge expansion and motivation
- Strong skills in MS Office, especially with Excel, as well as a mathematical-technical mind
- Strong affinity for new media and technology
- Great writing and speaking comprehension in German and English
- Flexible working hours and individual advancement opportunities
- A friendly atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Work with a young and enthusiastic Team
- In the heart of Berlin
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant working documents online.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →