SEM/Campaign Manager // Fit Analytics
Fit Analytics – the world’s leading online size advisor solution – is looking for a highly-motivated, performance-driven SEM and Campaign Manager to help manage a suite of marketing channels in order to to best support our international sales team on three continents. If you’re a proactive, big-picture thinker with the skills and know-how to envision, plan, and implement marketing campaigns from start to finish we want to hear from you!
Who we are
Based in Berlin, New York and San Francisco, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We’re helping some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our size advisor helps companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers, optimize e-commerce performance, and add risk-free retail intelligence to their operations. We work with major global retailers and brands such as Asos, Adidas, Puma, Zara, Patagonia, Hugo Boss, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger and many more!
What the Role Involves
- Organizing and implementing paid and organic campaigns to drive inbound leads
- Taking ownership of the company’s SEO strategy
- Helping to develop and define KPIs for the Marketing team
- Identifying relevant channels and running successful retargeting campaigns
- Contributing strongly to other areas such as PR, social media, and content
What We’re Looking for in You
- At least 2+ years’ experience and proven expertise in SEM
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools
- Previous experience in a B2B Marketing environment
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent writing skills
- A strategic thinker with sharp analytical skills
- Already living in Berlin
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- Hands-on experience building a revolutionary e-commerce product
- A spot in our smart, creative and motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We’re not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people’s money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We’re profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people shop better online.
If you’re excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you’ve come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!