Senior Brand Campaign Manager // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences.
We are looking for a creative and driven Brand Campaign Manager, passionate about driving the GetYourGuide brand forward as part of the newly created brand team. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up.
Working closely with the Head of Brand, you will be responsible for developing and communicating the overall brand strategy and key brand messages and translating that into targeted brand awareness campaigns with our creative teams. You will build a comprehensive content calendar with input from the team of channel managers, responsible for digital, PR and social channels, and coordinate sharing of creative assets among those teams to support the brand goals in line with channel requirements. Finally, you will track progress towards KPIs for brand and visibility to continuously optimise these creatives to deliver the brand strategy goals.
- Work with the Head of Brand, developing our brand awareness strategy
- Take a leading role in setting the guiding principles for the brand across all digital marketing channels
- Act as the bridge between the creative teams and the channel managers to consistently deliver on brand creative that brings results
- Establish a visual identity (web, emails, social channels) taking into account web best practices and strong brand identity elements
- Build a comprehensive and creative content calendar and execute it to budget and deadline
- Work directly with the CRM, content and social teams to create designs from concept through to production
- Manage projects, coordinate resources, create project timelines, ensure on-time delivery and manage internal project communication
- Higher education degree in the field of marketing, retail, or business
- 3+ year relevant professional experience with focus on targeted, below the line communication ideally gained in an e-commerce, retail, or travel environment
- Strong passion for digital marketing with experience in a digital or social
- The ability to work independently, managing your projects to budget and deadline
- Strong skills in visual layout and a keen eye for typography and colour selection – you must be comfortable briefing and providing feedback on creative work
- Open with strong communication skills and a desire to learn and improve
- Foundational experience in people management activities such as recruitment, performance management and team development OR the desire and ambition to develop into a strong team lead
- You have a fluent command of English. Fluency in one or more of our other core-market languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) is an added plus
- A rare opportunity to be part of the team shaping a brand from the ground up
- Personal growth – Annual training budget, GYG academy, and much more
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 50 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! A great application includes both your experience as well as a strong personal motivation on why this specific opportunity is the ideal next step in your career.
Be sure to find out more about life at GetYourGuide by checking out our blog. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.