Senior Brand Designer / Art Director // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. Design is a critical part of this mission.
We are looking for a creative and driven Senior Brand Designer / Art Director, who is passionate about driving the GetYourGuide brand forward as part of the newly created brand team. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up.
- Work with the best-in-class digital agencies, developing our brand identity across the organization
- Take a leading role in setting the guiding principles for the brand across all marketing channels
- Establish a visual identity (web, emails, social channels) taking into account web best practices and strong brand identity elements (knowledge in animated content is a plus)
- Create online and offline advertising/marketing assets such as newsletters, ads, email templates, printed materials, merchandise, etc.
- Work directly with the CRM, content and social teams to create designs from concept through to production
- Manage projects, coordinate resources, create project timelines, ensure on-time delivery and manage internal project communication
What you should bring:
- Specialty/higher education degree in the field of communication design, graphic design, media design, or similar qualification (agency experience is beneficial)
- Strong passion for both digital and print/offline design
- The ability to work independently, managing your projects to budget and deadline
- 3+ year relevant professional experience (either client or agency) with focus on targeted, below the line communication ideally gained in an e-commerce, retail, or travel environment
- Outstanding knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Sketch and Invision, as well as Slack and Jira
- Strong skills in visual layout and a keen eye for typography and color selection
- Attention to detail- you work pixel perfect
- Experience working with printing companies
- You have a fluent command of English. Fluency in one or more of our other core-market languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) is an added plus
- A rare opportunity to be part of the team shaping a brand from the ground up
- Work in a top rated culture according to Glassdoor
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget – be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation Assistance
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? Send us your CV, a cover letter that tells us why you’re the perfect for the role, and your portfolio!