(Senior) Brand Manager (m/f) // DCMN GmbH
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 95+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Friendsurance and Vestiaire Collective.
- Utilize in-depth marketing research, consumer insight, and market analysis to develop brand and communications concept and guide implementation across the whole creation process.
- Identify and build powerful ideas for our clients’ brands so they become more relevant for their valuable consumers.
- Set the basis for the creative process providing relevant brand analysis and development (positioning, emotional & rational benefits, brand value & tonality)
- Identify key messages and develop inspirational briefing for our Creation department
- Present & defend actively your ideas during client pitches
- Several years of experience in developing or optimizing brand and communications strategies and/or concepts for digital businesses in creative agencies (in a strategic planning department for example)
- A deep understanding of digital brands – how they think, the metrics that are relevant for them, etc.
- Ability to build compelling strategic stories from a variety of inputs and information
- Experience in concept development with creative brand solutions
- Combining unconventional and strategic thinking
- Capability to impress Don Draper with your strategic ideas and presentation skills
- Conceptual, analytical and creative thinking
- Efficient and result oriented working style
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What do we offer?
- An exciting position within an international team of top-performers
- Work with smart and passionate people from all over the world
- A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- A great opportunity to improve your internet startup expertise and your communication skills
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin, packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit as well as a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
- Be part of our growing team and help us realize our bold vision
- Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Maximilian Papke (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the ‘Apply’ button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.
Or apply directly via this link: http://bit.ly/2gSiIGl
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →