Senior CRM Manager // 8fit
8fit is looking for a Senior CRM Manager to join our Product team. You love taking ownership and driving projects forward. You’re a team player with a natural love of communication, and deeply empathetic to the needs of those who are just starting out on their journey to a healthier life. You’ll be part of a small, fast moving, product driven organisation, where you’ll be responsible for integrating your communication channels seamlessly with the overall product experience. You’ll be working closely with Product and Marketing Managers to be the voice of 8fit, guiding our users every step of the way.
- 4+ years experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Great communicator, both internally as well as with users
- Proven track record in conceptualising, executing and analysing successful CRM campaigns
- Great understanding of CRM channels: Email, Push Notifications & In-App Messages
- Highly adept at using analytics to evaluate the success of campaigns
- Bonus: Good understanding of Email sender reputation & delivery requirements
- Bonus: A/B testing experience
- Bonus: Experience working with AppBoy
- We’ve got a lovely office in Kreuzberg, right in front of the canal. It’s quiet, bright, and well stocked with healthy snacks.
- Every Friday we get together for a lunch. We endorse healthy life choices to millions of people, and we stick to them ourselves. But don’t just take my word for it. You’re welcome to drop by and meet the team.
- We love Berlin, but we don’t love the cold. That’s why every year you have the option to escape for a month with the team to some tropical destination. This coming year we are all heading to Koh Lanta in Thailand!
- We like to work hard, but we believe in balance. Our office hours are quite flexible, ensuring everyone has plenty of time to exercise and enjoy life.
- If you’re not in Berlin currently, let us help you make the jump! We offer relocation and visa assistance for non-EU citizens.
Include in your application:
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.