Senior CRM Manager // Babbel
Founded in 2007, Babbel is the world’s top-grossing and most effective language-learning app. No small feat, and no small challenge. In a moment rife with talk of walls, we’re building bridges — making the language-learning journey as exciting and empowering as possible, helping people forge new connections and participate in worlds bigger than their own. We do things that matter. And foremost, we make people speak their new language as they’ve always wanted to. Come work with us.
There’s still so much to do.
Babbel is for everyone, not some niche or elite strata of learners. Everyone. As our user base has grown, so has what they need from us. Their learning needs, life experiences, and reference points become more varied and colourful by the day. Meeting that means ensuring users see themselves reflected —not just in our product— but the world it allows them to imagine with us. That means reflecting the dynamism and diversity of our users, as much as possible, in the production of Babbel. We currently have 600 people from more than 50 nationalities working in our Berlin and New York offices, challenging and learning from each other at every step. A culture of difference and dignity is critical to how we’ve connected with millions of users, in every hemisphere.
Changing the way language learning is done is a great challenge, so we are looking for a Senior CRM Manager to join our Berlin Mitte office!
CRM at Babbel means: guiding registered users through their lifecycle, inform them how online language learning with Babbel works, convert them into customers, help them master their learning language and stay active learners.
- Manage and develop a team of CRM Managers, help them reach their goals for their respective region
- Manage CRM infrastructure requirements and roadmap
- Provide strategy support
- Conduct analysis in order to assess campaign or cohort performance and monitoring CRM KPI
- Create Lifecycle campaign pilots to increase conversion rates or customer engagement
- Provide operational support, troubleshooting
- 4+ years Email Marketing experience in a performance driven environment, including customer retention and/or loyalty programs
- People management experience
- Understanding of Email Marketing infrastructure
- Analytical Mindset – experience conducting analysis based on SQL coding
- Understanding of Email Marketing KPI
- Project Management experience
- Communicative team player
- Fluent in English
- Data-driven person with good analytical thinking
Nice to have:
- Understanding of user life-cycles in an online subscription business
- Knowledge in Email coding and/or design
- Knowledge of any foreign languages
Babbel is the world’s most successful language learning app. Work with us to make a real impact in the world, in a meaningful way.
- Work directly with our unique language learning data
- Hackdays and technology brown-bags
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Great company benefits (company bike, fresh fruits & drinks etc.)
- Start-up mentality and attractive working environment in the heart of Berlin
Sounds good? We are looking forward to receiving your application! Check out our jobs page, our blog, and our techblog!