SENIOR CRM MANAGER // FinCompare
At FinCompare, we’re on a mission to simplify SME finance. So that business owners can actually focus on developing their business. We‘re looking for bold team members to join us who deeply believe in the platformization of SME finance. No more branch appointments in 3 week or more. No more manual and intransparent processes. No more uncertainty and nonsense.
Join us on our journey to become Germany‘s most wanted and reliable business finance provider!
We are looking for a Senior CRM Manager to join our Marketing team. It will be your responsibility to help develop and support FinCompare’s CRM strategy focused on performance driven outreach and transactional marketing activities.
- Digital native with analytical mindset.
- Understanding of marketing KPIs and comfortable interpreting data.
- HTML knowledge and previous online marketing experience a plus.
- Interest in finance / b2b industry and passion for people.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and mature.
- Creative thinker and willingness to consider new ideas and approaches.
- Strong team player.
- Outgoing, empathetic, eloquent and fun.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English is mandatory, another language is a plus.
- Support the creation and optimisation of campaigns for all business segments across CRM channels including email, SMS, In-App (push)
- Analysis and reporting of the performance of the campaigns.
- Support in day-to-day business objectives, including coordination of CRM activity
- Maintain the CRM content calendar and coordinate with Marketing stakeholders
- Sharing and communication of CRM initiatives internally to stakeholders
- Help build better customer lifecycle programmes through data-driven decisions
- Experience with using an Email Marketing systems and building automated marketing campaigns
- Developing testing strategies across all CRM channels
- Assist in the production and HTML coding of responsive email or landing pages
What we offer:
- We encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- You take responsibility from day one and work in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 10 nationalities.
- You can benefit from our flexible working hours, beer fridge, hover boards and other perks
- Experienced management team with strong focus on your personal development.
- Flat hierarchies, open communication, high energy and high reward.
- Weekly updated about growth and development of the business.
- A nice office with a great atmosphere in the heart of Berlin.