Senior English Content Editor // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Powered by a global team of over 400 travel experts, GetYourGuide helps travelers find the best things to do wherever they’re headed. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from more than 155 countries have booked over 15 million tours, activities and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. The company is based in Berlin, Germany and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
As Senior Content Editor you will be an integral part of our Supply Operations team and contribute in bringing our inventory to the next level by supporting both quality and scale challenges.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Trigger and drive initiatives to support scale and frequent operational challenges
- Challenge our quality standards in regards to our business goals and measure their impact for the Customer
- Support the team with cross-department projects and be hands-on when needed
You should also be able to:
- Approve and update new product content
- Proofread and edit new product content
- Maintain the accuracy and quality of online content
- Recruit and coordinate freelancers on an ad hoc basis
We are looking for you if:
- You are extremely positive, data-driven and solution-oriented
- You are adaptable and driven by challenges
- You are passionate about Editing market trends, best practices and related technologies
- You are pro-active, organised and always willing to improve current processes
- You are a native English speaker with strong communication skills in speaking and writing
- You have experience editing and proofreading online texts
- You are committed to quality with an eye for detail
- You are experienced with Excel, Spreadsheet or any BI software (eg. Looker, Tableau), or strongly willing to learn
- You are an independent worker and a good team player
- You are customer-minded
Join our team and you will find:
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with people from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
Also check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com to get some insights into what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Yes! We look forward to hearing from you! Please include your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.
Get to know us better at inside.getyourguide.com or visit our career page at careers.getyourguide.com to check out the latest opportunities.