Senior Growth Hacking Marketer // twago
Are you looking for a new job that is both challenging and exciting? For you coding and technical chops are essential parts of your profession as great marketer? Are you eager to change the world of online work with us? If you want to profit from numerous benefits and working in a start-up atmosphere excites you, twago is the right place for you!
For our office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as
Senior Growth Hacking Marketer
for twago – Europe’s largest online platform for freelance work
full-time | unlimited contract
Your role as Senior Growth Hacking Marketer
- You put data at the heart of all marketing activities, collecting valuable data and users’ feedback
- You decide which metrics/ KPIs to focus on, closely collaborating with the Management team
- You translate our business objectives into compelling user-centric marketing strategies
- You bring together customer insights, research, financial data, and analytics to demonstrate revenue and profitability potential of new market initiatives
- You work closely with PM to develop and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy
- You constantly prioritize and optimize existing marketing channels, while keeping an eye on new marketing channel trends and insights
- You exchange ideas and insights with Management and PM and verify those by conceptualizing, testing and analyzing their potential impact
- You drive the viability of our product and maximise the results of your marketing budget
What you should bring in
- You apply data-driven thinking on your head with a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- You are able to setup and to leverage an advanced data infrastructure using tools like Mixpanel, Intercom, Fullstory and of cause Google Analytics (or similar)
- You are experienced with multi-channel marketing and their rapidly moving dynamics
- You have a deep tactical and strategic knowledge of paid and organic distribution hacking avenues
- You are able to identify trends which you can translate into actionable insights
- Scalability and Optimization are your passion
- You are a creative head, curious and eager to learn
- You have excellent writing, communication and negotiating skills in English
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth within an innovative, high-performing and fast-moving company with flat hierarchies
- Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
- An ideal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up and learn about the online working industry
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunch every week
twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to become an established online company. We are changing the world of teamwork by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully manage various projects. Recently, our new product Twago Enterprise was launched allowing fortune 500 companies to attract freelance talent.
Become a part of our team!
Please send your application as “Senior Growth Hacking Marketer (m/f)” with your availability and salary expectations addressed to Laura Christenhuß to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, use the apply-button or this link https://join-our-twago-team.hat-stellen.de/senior-growth-hacking-marketer-berlin/175353/0/anwenden. We look forward to meeting you.
ol above to avoid poor looking posts, and to considerably speed up the review process.