Senior Marketing Graphic Designer // NewStore
As a Senior Graphic Designer at NewStore you will shape the image of how the world looks at the NewStore brand. Passionate about design and experienced in print, digital, and mobile, you will be responsible for the NewStore brand identity across all internal and external channels, including websites, blogs, infographics, whitepapers, videos and more. As a successful member of the marketing team, you will be extremely organized and have a strong point of view – while being flexible enough to respond quickly to marketplace feedback. You will be an integral member of the marketing team and be exposed to many aspects of the entire business.
- 5+ years professional web design experience
- Online portfolio with a link that demonstrates success in web designs, online newsletters, infographics, email campaigns, landing pages, etc.
- Advanced understanding of HTML & CSS
- A solid understanding of UI best practices as it applies to online marketing
- Past experience working with a CMS such as WordPress or HubSpot
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite, Microsoft Office with Apple
- Video and print production is a plus
- BA in graphic design or equivalent
Please note that this role will also require regular travel to Boston, MA.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →